MY SELF INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION ABOUT MY SELF


Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself, my name is Astrid Novia Safitri, but you can call me Astrid. I was born in Demak, on November 4th 2005 so now i am 16 years old. Now, i live in Krapyak Barat number 73 Bintoro Demak.

My father's name is Puji Sukarso and my mother's name is Netti Susilowati, they have 3 children who are siblings, i am the last child. An older sister named Ratih, she is married and has one son while an older brother named Galih. 


I am a student of Senior High School 1 Demak, who is currently part of the 11th grade of Science 5 and i am very happy about it. I am very proud to be a part of Senior High School 1 Demak and as a student i try to study hard and learn more, and i really hope for myself to be able to achieve my dreams and ideals. 

I want to continue my education at the University of Diponegoro for that i always remember how difficult it is to enter the university. So, i do whatever i can to study.

My hobbies are watching movies and listening to music i like it, because i think it is a fun and relaxing activity in my spare time after tiring activities. Beside that, i also really like cooking because i like to help my mother when cooking in the kitchen, cooking is fun and i've made many dishes such as fried rice, brownies, dimsum, and many others. 


I am also a twilight lover because when the colors blend together, the sky becomes more beautiful and calms me down. Late afternoon is my favorite time because i can see the beauty of the sunset.

In the future i hope become a successful person and make my parents happy and everything i do is useful at least for me. 


I think enough, thank you and have a nice day!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DIALOG ON THE EXPRESSION OF SUGGESTION

58th Senior High School 1 Demak Anniversary